CobiCabling Warranty terms & accreditation process
The warranty program is 25-year standards based, performance warranty that covers CobiCabling branded hardware in commercial and/or large-scale building projects.
We have designed our Warranty program to be convenient and inclusive to installers that are new to the CobiCabling brand.
The following criteria needs to be met in order to be recognised as accredited installers.
- The installers currently are a up to date Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) and/or currently is accredited by a recognised structured cabling manufacturer*. For either option we ask to see valid documentation to support the candidate firms experience.
- If the above is not applicable CobiCabling is able to arrange a training and accreditation session in our HQ facilities. Speak to your sales representative for more details.
Every eligible installation that meets program requirements is warranted as per the following conditions.
- That each Link or channel is registered and will meet or exceed the performance requirements of the designated link or channel classification defined in the given cabling standards listed on the warranty certificate.
- That each registered link and/or channel will support all current and all future network applications designed to run on the designated link and/or channel classification defined in the given cabling standards listed on the warranty certificate.
- That all connectivity hardware and cable used in the structured cabling system will be free of defects in material and due to poor workmanship under normal handling and use.
*Recognised structured cabling manufacturer are as follows but not limited to: AFL Hyperscale, Assmann, CommScope, Connectix, Datwyler, Excel-Networking, HellermannTyton, Legrand, Leoni, Leviton, Panduit,